Investment Operations ManagerRequisition R035311 Market Cincinnati, OH Department SS Finance - Treasury Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
Organization & Department Summary
Bon Secours Mercy Health is a top five Catholic Health System in the United States and has recently expanded to become one of the largest private providers of health care in Ireland. With more than 51 hospitals across Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, South Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, New York, and Ireland.
The investment program is comprised of multiple asset pools (operating, DB plan, captive insurance, DC plan) invested broadly across asset classes, geographies, and strategies. With over $10 billion of assets under management, the investment team focuses on sourcing managers and strategies that help the ministry grow and fulfill its mission. The investment program is allocated to public equities, private equity, fixed income, hedge funds, private debt and real asset investments. In addition to traditional investment activities, members of the team are involved in the system’s efforts surrounding innovation, community impact, and socially responsible investing.
The Investment Operations Manager will play an integral role in Bon Secours Mercy Health’s (BSMH) Investment Office’s investment program by managing a full range of operational responsibilities, including accounting, compliance, audit, tax, reporting, systems management and other operational processes. The Manager will be expected to develop and execute best practices related to all operational functions of the investment office.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage monthly and year-end accounting close process, including reconciliation with custody bank
- Manage the day-to-day interactions with the custody bank, including management of the structure of investment accounts, cash flows and transactions, invoice payments, and performance measurement
- Coordinate the preparation of standard and ad hoc reports for accounting, finance, and audit
- Assist with recurring performance, holdings and risk reports
- Support legal review and coordinate completion of legal documents with external legal counsel for new fund subscriptions and other legal requests
- Support internal BSMH audit team and external auditors with audit process and requests
- Manage invoice payments
- Manage new fund manager onboarding, including ensuring that new funds are included in all internal and external systems and reporting, and provide AML/KYC support
- Ensure internal tax team receives required tax related documents
- Manage foundation gifts and stock donations tracking and processing. Assist with preparation of foundation reporting documents.
- Ongoing strategic evaluation of investment operation processes and systems
- Assist with file management and organization of investment materials and documents
- Support the investment team’s use of CRM system (Dynamo), for relationship and document management
- Monitor and maintain compliance with investment policy guidelines, including the SRI Policy
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting Management, or related
- 2-10 years of investment operations experience preferred
- Experience with Dynamo and/or Solovis preferred
- Knowledge/experience related to Investment operations and accounting, ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously, strong work ethic
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:SS Finance - Treasury
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. RN