Healthcare Training Program Case ManagerRequisition R084513 Market Baltimore, Maryland Department Foundation - Bon Secours Community Works - Comm Devel. Administration Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
The Case Manager/Healthcare Training will manage a caseload of program participants that are enrolled in Bon Secours Community Works’ Healthcare training program. The position will ensure that all clients have a positive training outcome by ensuring the effective implementation of recruitment strategies, enrollment, education, case management, and reporting. The Case Manager will work with clients in a one on one and a group setting with the goal of reducing barriers and placing them into careers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage a caseload of program participants that are enrolled in Bon Secours Community Works’ Healthcare Training Program.
- Ensures that all participants receive effective case management services, financial coaching, job preparedness education, and employment resources.
- Works with the Program Manager to refine all aspects of program design and supports with documenting all amendments it in a standard operating procedure.
- Inputs all records, metrics, and outcomes in Apricot and/or additional databases.
- Work collaboratively with the Program Manager to improve and expand the Healthcare Training Program.
- Works collaboratively with the Program Manger to monitor progress towards meeting grant performance metrics.
- Works collaboratively with the Employment Services Coordinator to develop strategies for eliminating barriers and increases employability of program participants.
- Maintain key partnerships that increase client outcomes.
- Participate in outreach, recruitment, and engagement activities in the community.
- Facilitate client development groups using evidence-based manuals and curriculums.
- Deliver presentations and communicate programmatic strategies.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Foundation - Bon Secours Community Works - Comm Devel. Administration
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse