Manager of QualityRequisition R046641 Market Baltimore, MD Department Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
The Manager of Quality will lead Bon Secours Community Works’ data analytics and outcome measurement for its service delivery areas of economic development, youth and family services, and housing and community development. The manager will be responsible for completing trend analysis, tracking organizational impact, calculating social return on investment, and evaluating ways to improve service delivery based on data.
The position will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the intake, assessment, and outreach team and their functions of providing a universal intake process to all clients and promoting our programs to stakeholders.
- Ensuring data integrity and accuracy across the organization.
- Working with program leaders to create logic models and measurement strategies.
- Serving as the internal evaluator on key projects and coordinating with external evaluators on identified projects.
- Completing trend analysis and statistical analysis on data sets and make recommendations to leadership on program adjustments based on such analysis.
- Calculating the social return on investment for key programs areas (e.g. affordable housing and returning citizens programming).
- Working with marketing teams and leadership to create informational materials on the organization’s impact.
- Creating data collection standardized processes across the organization.
- Generating re-occurring and ad hoc reports for specific purposes.
- Working with database engineers to reorganize databases when necessary to match program workflows.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Foundation - Bon Secours Community Works - Comm Devel. Administration
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. RN