Returning Citizens Program Case ManagerRequisition R070557 Market Baltimore, MD Department Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
The goal of the Returning Citizens Program (RCP) is to prepare adults nearing release from incarceration for career pathways through training, education, certifications, job placement and career development services; and to address their basic needs and barriers to a successful transition within the community and society-at-large. The Adult Re-Entry Coordinator will provide day to day oversight for the delivery of the Returning Citizens Title Program services. Responsibilities will include the delivery of the TRYO curriculum and facilitation of its’ mentoring program. This person will support the BSCW support team and member network by monitoring progress towards performance targets.
- Provide day to day oversight for the delivery of the TRYO curriculum.
- Facilitate groups using evidence-based manuals/curriculum.
- Track progress of participants through the Returning Citizens Title program tracking sheet.
- Update tracking sheet weekly for weekly staff meetings.
- Oversee the intake, assessment, and outreach team and their functions of providing a universal intake process to all clients and promoting our programs to stakeholders.
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy across the organization.
- Assists participants through coaching/case management, educational training, and employment resources
- Provide coaching/case management services to 100 clients per year.
- Provide initial assessments and develops individualized development plans with participants that address employment related gaps and barriers.
- Coordinate all aspects of the mentoring program
- Initiate and maintain ongoing personal contacts with the Maryland Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services and agencies supporting Re-turning Citizens
Employees may be required to perform other job related duties as required by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation.
- Two (2) year fulltime professional experience in working with clients who are: incarcerated, on parole/ probation, on home confinement, or recently released from home confinement
- Knowledge of service delivery trends and methodologies for returning citizens who are nearing release from prison or home confinement.
- Proficiency in oral presentations, writing skills, and Microsoft Office
- The ability to work in a flexible environment
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:CD-GOCCP PIGF - Bon Secours Community Works
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse