IMO Finance Project ManagerRequisition R034711 Market Cincinnati, OH Department SS Finance - Operations Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
IMO Finance Project Manager
The project management team provides expertise in lean six sigma, process improvement, and change management. Project manager's primary role is to drive change using data driven decisions and serve as internal consultants to administration. The project management team will harvest, triage, align, vet, and execute ideas for innovations, process & quality improvements. Project managers lead/manage multiple projects and teams across the continuum of care in all facets of healthcare operations demonstrating a return on internal investment. Project managers will train employees and leaders. Project work will include system implementations, process improvement studies, data analysis, work system analysis that result in improved efficiencies, reduced costs, and improved employee/customer satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions
- Create project plans and facilitate project teams to complete process improvement projects.
- Utilize Lean Six Sigma methodology to improve processes throughout the organization.
- Gather data through time/motion studies, check sheets, electronic data pulls, online surveys and or benchmarking other hospitals and organizations.
- Enter and analyze data in various ways to determine trends and identify root causes.
- Convert data into information needed for administration and management to make informed decisions regarding process changes.
- Develop creative solutions to problems associated with processes throughout the hospital, and present these solutions to appropriate staff, management and administration.
- Work with organization leadership to identify opportunities to improve efficiency, reduce costs and improve job and/or customer satisfaction.
- Schedule meetings, prepares documentation for project management, develops reports for milestones and report outs to customers.
- Develop educational materials on process improvement tools and methodologies to be used for training.
- Train all levels of the organization in the effective application of process improvement tools and methodologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of project management experience
- Prior healthcare industry experience preferred
- One to three years’ work experience facilitating business process improvement, process re-engineering, process design and/or Lean or Six Sigma projects.
- Experience in Lean Six Sigma methods (Process Mapping, Measurement System Analysis, Time/Motion Studies, Statistical Data Analysis, 5S, Kanban, Standard Work, FMEA, Control Charts, Mistake Proofing, etc).
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with all levels of staff, outside vendors, consultants, and physicians.
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:SS Finance - Operations
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Ashland, Kentucky; Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. RN