Program Manager Leadership DevelopmentRequisition R055546 Market Cincinnati, OH Department Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
Designs, directs and provides guidance for leadership development. This role deploys system standard work plans that support all aspects of the BSMH strategy and objectives for culture and leadership development including best practice models leading to optimal employee experience and engagement which will lead to superior patient experience and outcomes. This role partners with ministry leaders, managers and HR partners to deliver comprehensive leadership development experiences with a focus on support of leader challenges.
Essential Job Functions:
- Implements a standardized system approach for leadership development that supports retention, engagement, development and performance metrics across the ministry. Leads and deploys growth and development tracks across various groups ensuring that they are coordinated for delivery.
- Works in conjunction with the Dir Leadership Development to plan, organize and develop the concepts, curriculum and program design for leadership development education and experiences.
- Assesses leadership development needs and improves content and processes to ensure programs remain relevant and impactful.
- Facilitates leadership programs and conducts individual coaching or consultations with leaders as needed
- Develops and administers a variety of leadership development programs (Mentoring programs, external leadership programs, etc)
- Is a trusted advisor / consultant to the business by building the necessary relationships to prepare and influence the development of leaders
- Oversees and implements leadership performance assessment processes (Exec Perf Assessment, LFS, etc)
- Supports the development of individual development plans for executive leadership
Required Minimum Education: Bachelors; Organization development, Leadership, Industrial Psychology or related discipline
Preferred Education: Masters/Graduate; Organization development, Leadership, Industrial Psychology or related discipline
Minimum Years and Type of Experience Required: Five or more years’ experience leading projects, talent development and influencing multiple partner relationships.
Minimum Years and Type of Experience Preferred: Experience in integrated health care systems a plus; experience with Workday configuration a plus; experience in research and innovation a plus
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:SS Human Resources - Culture & Talent
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. RN