Social Worker BSW BHI PRN- Clermont Hospital
At Bon Secours Mercy Health our nurses are able to see the impact they can have on our patients’ lives. We encourage and support our nurses as they develop and grow in their profession. Whether you are a new graduate nurse or joining us further along in your career we have opportunities and multiple career path options for you. Every patient means the world to someone and at Bon Secours Mercy Health our nurses mean the world to us.
“Being able to positively impact peoples' lives every single day. Great culture and friendly people at the home office in Bond Hill. New building/technology and wonderful cafeteria staff and food.”
What makes a successful Nurse at Bon Secours Mercy Health?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Compassion — We commit to accompanying those we serve with mercy and tenderness, recognizing that "being with" is as important as "doing for".
- Human dignity — We commit to upholding the sacredness of life and being respectful and inclusive of everyone.
- Service — We commit to providing the highest quality in every dimension of our ministry.
- Stewardship — We commit to promoting the responsible use of all human and financial resources, including Earth itself.
- Integrity — We commit to acting ethically and modeling right relationships in all of our individual and organizational encounters.
Social Worker BSW BHI PRN- Clermont HospitalRequisition R090534 Market Cincinnati, Ohio Department Adult Behavioral Health Unit - Clermont Shift Days/Afternoons Schedule Part-time
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health
The Social worker/Counselor assists the Social Worker/Counselor II with planning and coordination of patient care. Must have considerable knowledge of therapeutic interventions, and age specific needs of both geriatric and adults. Ability to perform intake/clinical assessments and perform functional assessments. Ability to schedule appointments. Facilitate psycho-educational groups. Plans all aspects of discharge planning including but not limited to outpatient mental health, probate court process, PASRR. For the licensed chemical dependency counselor, they will be responsible for providing treatment related to co-occurring substance abuse diagnosis both in inpatient and outpatient setting, providing appropriate education and therapy including group therapy.
REQUIRED: BSW, LSW
PREFERRED: MSW, LSW or LCDCIII; LICDC eligible for this position at BA level.
Basic Life Support Certification Required – American Heart Association
Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:0.01
Department:Adult Behavioral Health Unit - Clermont
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
In some instances, the nurse’s voice and touch is the last thing a patient will hear or feel. This is part of our calling as nurses, to be there for our patients in all stages of life, from the beginning to the very end.Ali L. Registered Nurse
You will have days where you are the sole reason that someone is alive. You won’t find that in any other career.Michael W. Registered Nurse
Paid Time Off
Recently Viewed Jobs
- RN Emergency Department WEO Youngstown, Ohio
- Health Care Associate (HCA) Med/Surg Mercy Health St. Joseph Warren Youngstown, Ohio
- Medical Lab Technologist/ Medical Lab Scientist- Laboratory- Springfield Regional Acute Care Springfield, Ohio