Technology Solutions ConsultantRequisition R065757 Market Cincinnati, OH Department SS I&T - Digital Solutions Shift Days/Evenings Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
Primary Function/General Purpose of Position
The technology solutions consultant role is responsible for initiating and managing the activities and processes which elicit and translate business requirements into a solution vision which can be readily implemented.Owns and leads intake processes, partners with business and technical stakeholders to develop and prioritize business needs, facilitate solution options with development and engineering teams, and build consensus to achieve implementation scoping decisions.The responsible leader will bring both keen business analysis skills and a broad understanding of technology to provide a repeatable and predictable solutioning acumen to project discovery, analysis and planning phases.Serves as a key technical point of coordination to support a repeatable and predictable schedule of high quality software development lifecycle (SDLC) activities occurring within integrated platforms: including Salesforce CRM, Mulesoft, Epic EHR, and their supporting devops code and data management tools.
Essential Job Functions
Integrate into cross functional teams, including business product owners and engineering, to lead and facilitate discovery, analysis and design sessions
Develop high level technical blueprints to map business requirements to the proposed solution design.
Partner and iterate with engineering to develop solution implementation estimates, key decisions, and major technology components.
Integrate with technical project delivery team during intake and discovery phase to develop milestones and activities for completing solution estimates / level of effort and high level work sequencing.
- Work closely with the release leader, business analyst, development, and quality assurance leads to coordinate and account for inputs to the delivery plan.
- Proactively coordinate with workstream leaders to identify and resolve technical conflicts (internal or 3rd party code dependencies requiring sequencing).Maintain status and visibility of schedules and assignments to dependent development teams.
Proactively identify impediments to meeting objectives in area or responsibility, and quickly resolves using network of peers and formal channels for escalation where needed.
Organizes solutioning phase roles and responsibilities between customer and delivery team members, establishes timeframes for deliverables based on scoping and team input, manages communication to align team expectations and cadence.
- 7+ years of technology solutions development experience and 4+ years of technical delivery or administration within a distributed platform architecture.Min 3 years experience operating effectively in a multi-product team-based software delivery framework.Demonstrated knowledge of processes, inputs and outputs to produce technical solution deliverables.
- Strong knowledge of SDLC, project management methodologies, including agile / hybrids.Understanding of salesforce platform development capabilities, integration patterns using messaging and API platforms, high level data platform-based development and integration patterns using API and messaging services.Experience producting deliverables and artifacts which can be directly used in the refinement and execution of implementation plans
- Subject matter expertise in one or more of the following technologies: Salesforce CRM / Heroku, Mulesoft, , Microsoft Azure or AWS development environments.Displays strong communication, organizational, analytical, critical thinking, and team building skills. Understanding of business operations, strategies and objectives.
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:SS I&T - Digital Solutions
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse