Training Delivery CoordinatorRequisition R044718 Market Cincinnati, OH Department SS Access 360 - Administration Shift All Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
This position is responsible for planning and coordinating delivery of contact center training projects, programs and materials. Ensures that key aspects of training delivery and documentation are completed. Partners with the knowledge management team to ensure timely and accurate development and production of training documents including, travel arrangements, meeting scheduling/logistics, reimbursements, and other department and BSMH requirements. Partners with contact center resources to ensure that learners experience well-coordinated, high quality training and learning experiences that are viewed as value added.
- Ensures all logistics associated with training programs are complete; to include coordinates printing, shipping and receipt of materials.
- Develops and maintains inventory system to track current supplies and distribution of training materials. Monitors to ensure responsible use of resources and training materials. Notifies manager of training when additional supplies are needed and orders replacements.
- Coordinates and collaborates in design projects to ensure production and distribution deadlines and requirements, as well as accuracy of program materials and schedules.
- Drafts and distributes class schedules and calendars with accuracy and timely implementation working in conjunction with the Registrar and the LOE intranet community manager for uploading.
- Serves as the contact center training point of contact for training program enhancements and continuous improvement opportunities.
- Supports team members (creation of training documents, travel, meeting scheduling/logistics, financial forms) in multiple locations.
- Responsible for ensuring timely completions of travel reimbursement and budget documentation.
- Under direction of the Manager, Contact Center Training processes invoices through accounts payable and monitors budget expenditures.
- Assists contact center leaders in special projects.
- This document is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, or working conditions associated with the job. Employees may be required to perform other job related duties as required by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation.
2 year Associates Degree
Preferred: Bachelor's Degree
☒ Combination of post-secondary education and experience in lieu of a degree.
Minimum Years and Type of Experience
Minimum of five (5) years of support staff experience in fast paced, highly detail oriented environment
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
Experience working in the healthcare field, exposure to not-for-profit and faith-based institutions • Experience supporting multiple team members with a proven track record of relationship building with external customers. • Strong interpersonal, communication, organization, planning, problem solving, and judgment skills • Experience producing materials in large quantities, and coordinating their delivery across a large complex system. • Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, content management system, Microsoft Project, email, internet,
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred
Demonstrated experience organizing events, including contracting for meeting venues preferred • SalesForce, Citrix and contact center training
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:SS Access 360 - Administration
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse