RN- Registered Nurse- Telemetry Unit- Fairfield
At Bon Secours Mercy Health our nurses are able to see the impact they can have on our patients’ lives. We encourage and support our nurses as they develop and grow in their profession. Whether you are a new graduate nurse or joining us further along in your career we have opportunities and multiple career path options for you. Every patient means the world to someone and at Bon Secours Mercy Health our nurses mean the world to us.
“Being able to positively impact peoples' lives every single day. Great culture and friendly people at the home office in Bond Hill. New building/technology and wonderful cafeteria staff and food.”
What makes a successful Nurse at Bon Secours Mercy Health?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Compassion — We commit to accompanying those we serve with mercy and tenderness, recognizing that "being with" is as important as "doing for".
- Human dignity — We commit to upholding the sacredness of life and being respectful and inclusive of everyone.
- Service — We commit to providing the highest quality in every dimension of our ministry.
- Stewardship — We commit to promoting the responsible use of all human and financial resources, including Earth itself.
- Integrity — We commit to acting ethically and modeling right relationships in all of our individual and organizational encounters.
RN- Registered Nurse- Telemetry Unit- FairfieldRequisition R138886 Market Fairfield, Ohio Department Med/Surg Telemetry Unit - Fairfield Shift Nights Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health
Sign on bonuses up to $45K for experienced nurses and $20K for New Grads
You are called to serve, and we are called to serve you! We are serving you by offering:
- Higher Pay Scales and Sign-On Incentives
- Accredited Residency Programs & Specialty Clinical Practice tracks
- Flexible Scheduling to live the life you DESERVE
- Preceptor Pay
- Tuition assistance
- Student Loan assistance
Rewarding Higher Differentials When Working on the Weekend!
BSN is not required and there is not a requirement to enroll into a BSN program
New Grad Registered Nurse (RN) – Med/Surg Telemetry– Fairfield
The New Grad Progressive Care (Step down) Registered Nurse (RN) position is responsible for delivering exceptional nursing care to patients by:
- Utilizing strong organizational and leadership skills to assess patient status
- Acting as the service line between Med-Surg and ICU units
- Determining the priority of the patient’s problems and needs
- Developing and performing patient care plans to enhance and improve outcomes
- Ensuring a safe and therapeutic environment
- Collaborate with the interdisciplinary care team
- Conducts initial and ongoing patient assessment, analyzes assessment data, creates a plan of care, implements treatment, and evaluates treatment effectiveness
- Serves as point of contact for patients' care coordination throughout hospital departments
- Acts as a patient safety advocate by participating in ongoing quality improvement in the department
- Administer medications in a safe manner consistent with the State of Practice and the organization’s policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor of Science Nursing (preferred, not required)
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) or RN applicant
- Basic Life Support (BLS) – American Heart Association (preferred, not required)
- Previous experience as an LPN or Patient Care Tech/CNA (preferred)
Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
Many of our opportunities reward* your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- Employer contributions to retirement savings plan when eligible
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
*Benefits offerings vary according to employment status
Scheduled Weekly Hours:36
Department:Med/Surg Telemetry Unit - Fairfield
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com
In some instances, the nurse’s voice and touch is the last thing a patient will hear or feel. This is part of our calling as nurses, to be there for our patients in all stages of life, from the beginning to the very end.Ali L. Registered Nurse
You will have days where you are the sole reason that someone is alive. You won’t find that in any other career.Michael W. Registered Nurse
Paid Time Off
Recently Viewed Jobs
- RN-Registered Nurse-Endoscopy-Full Time Richmond, Virginia
- RN - Registered Nurse - Mary Immaculate Hospital Newport News, Virginia
- Virtual Nurse Careers - Join Our Conduit Health Partners Talent Community South Carolina, Ohio, Kentucky, Virginia