System Director HR Strategic PartnerRequisition R095703 Market Norfolk, Virginia Department SS Human Resources - Strategic HR Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
This role develops and leads HR strategic solutions for Major system-wide initiatives with $10M+ in impact, the largest projects impacting (2000+) associates, M&A (Mergers and Acquistions) implementation lead for a project, subsidiary and segmentation strategy for business units. Partners with clients to develop org design solutions and works with the Talent Management team on talent to value strategy for placement decisions in Organizational Design work and supports level 3 change projects for the ministry. Clients include senior leaders for the organization, Group and Market leaders and Innovation and subsidiary leaders. Responsible for their own portfolio of work and provides leadership, coaching and mentoring of director and associate level strategic partners.
Essential Job Functions:
- Partners with Senior level clients within the ministry consulting on large scale projects, developing change management and org design approach, HR leadership and the “people lens” to work.
- HR Leader assigned to M&A activities including acquisitions/divestitures or new subsidiary stand-up as well and market expansion.
- Leads other HR professionals in their role on a given project.
- Works with HR executives and subject matter experts on aligning approach for the M&A project. Partners with and leads the HR M&A Project Manager through project implementation.
- Responsible for meeting the success metrics and Associate Experience results for the HR components of their project.
- Direct reports include Director level and associate level HR Strategic Partners
- Required Minimum Education: Bachelors, Masters Degree Preferred.
- Licensure/Certification Preferred: SHRM-CP, SHRM-SP
- Minimum Years and Type of Experience Required: 7 years in Business/Healthcare with progressive leadership responsibility. 10+ years of experience preferred.
- Advanced use of Microsoft applications
- Data and information interpretation
- Leverage online tools for work
- Interpret business context and understand business operations
- Detailed tracking
- Create organizational design work
- Create, document and visually convey strategy
- Interpreting information to make recommendations
- Influencing skills and buy-in creation
- Critical Thinking
- Root cause identification
- Relationship building and partnership at all levels of the organization
- Executive level communication skills
- Analyze business challenges and create solutions
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:SS Human Resources - Strategic HR
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse