Digital Access ManagerRequisition R026739 Market Cincinnati, OH Department Marketing - Lorain Regional Office Shift Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
Bon Secours Mercy Health’s Digital Access Manager is responsible for the facilitation and implementation of technologies to support enterprise-wide strategy to enable patient access and self-service including (but not limited to) online scheduling, wayfinding, appointment reminders, provider database management, patient journey mapping, use of chatbots and artificial intelligence, consumer mobile app planning and more. The ideal candidate is meticulous and thorough, paying close attention to detail of execution of technology. You’ll be responsible for defining requirements, building strong connections ensuring a tight feedback loop, and coordinating smooth, high-quality technology implementations and feature launches. You will also work directly with internal and external customers, to learning more about their use cases and problems as you consider technology feature development on the patient access roadmap. You will build a foundation for excellence by reinforcing strategy with success metrics, infrastructure, business processes, best practices, budgeting, and reporting. The Digital Access manager will report to the Digital Access Director and will work closely with other digital marketing team members, including the Web & Search Marketing Channel Managers, to play a key role in strategy around multi-channel campaign development and execution to ensure the patient journey is properly categorized, tagged, and tied to strategic web content and marketing initiatives. You will also work closely with IT, Clinical Operations as well as external technology vendors to implement digital technologies to achieve patient access goals and support the Digital Transformation roadmap for Bon Secours Mercy Health.
- Play integral role in strategy around cleanliness and automation of provider data across the enterprise
- Work with cross functional clinical, marketing and digital teams to develop process to ensure all providers are catalogued in search-friendly and comprehensive way
- Work with web strategy team members to establish framework for incorporating and creating visibility of providers as part of Bon Secours Mercy Health’s digital transformation
- Create process for ongoing maintenance and updates of provider directory and listings that ensures comprehensive and accurate reporting and visibility of provider directory across web assets.
- Play integral role in execution of strategy for online appointment booking and open scheduling across the system.
- Develop process and protocol for ensuring results of nurturing programs are digestible and included in marketing quarterly and campaign level reporting.
- Deliver successful launches and implementations of digital products to increase patient access and self-service tools.
- Possess an in-depth product configuration knowledge to maximize the technology capabilities for internal and external customers.
- Project organization and management to ensure user-facing teams in different regions are ready with the information and processes required to enable patient self-service.
- Groom and triage customer requests, customization asks, bugs by working closely with vendors to resolve issues before the issues downstream into a negative patient experience.
- Work with user/customer-facing teams (and in some cases with users directly) to collect quantify & communicate patient access-related challenges to be considered for future technology development and implementation. Build strong product feedback loops.
- Own technology success metrics definition and reporting. Responsible for communicating metrics/reporting. Have an in-depth understanding of the business and success metrics for your area of responsibility and report on these metrics on a regular basis.
- Participate in build/buy/partner 3rd party vendor evaluation by tracking requirements and each vendor’s performance against requirements and prepare a recommendation ensuring alignment between functional areas as well as external business stakeholders. Participates in vendor contract negotiation strategy by recommending legal language, pricing concepts and is able to develop counter offers as part of a contract negotiation.
- Required Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Business, Public Administration or other related business field and/ or equivalent experience.
- Minimum Years of Experience: 3-5 years of relevant industry experience in healthcare, shipping consumer-facing technologies and/or digital marketing campaigns and strategy.
- Track record of taking successfully implementing enterprise software and delivering ongoing continuous improvement to the product value proposition through customer led product feedback loop.
- Proven ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical leadership to prioritize and negotiate delivery against a technology product implementation.
- Practiced at measuring and analyzing product success metrics, reporting on them and learning from them in order to adjust the processes and influence the product roadmap.
- Able to manage the overall product roadmap.
- Able to conduct build vs buy analysis and present recommendations for approval.
- Ability to act as project manager and deliver project plans, manage timelines and successfully deliver based on commitments.
- Proven ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical leadership to prioritize and negotiate delivery against a customer implementation.
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Ashland, Kentucky, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. RN