Digital Project ManagerRequisition R066438 Market Work at Home - Ohio Department Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
Do you have a passion for project management, attention to detail, digital marketing and technology? Our team at Bon Secours Mercy Health is looking for just that! The ideal Digital Project Manager should have proven experience in strategic campaign planning, leading the successful implementation of cloud-based technology, project management, product ownership and agile marketing best practices. The Digital Project Manager will serve as the strategic glue across digital channels and teams, working with members of marketing, digital, CRM, I&T, and other cross-functional areas to oversee the successful planning & implementation of omnichannel campaigns, digital integrations, product launches and the implementation and enhancement of various marketing platforms. This role will be responsible for ensuring successful completion of system wide initiatives and major releases surrounding our consumer access initiative. The digital success manager will pay strong attention to detail in order to ensure key milestones are met, cross-functional dependencies considered, and successful implementations or product releases are achieved.Come join us at Bon Secours Mercy Health as we revolutionize health care and the digital patient experience! Basic knowledge of digital marketing tools and tactics required. Experience with Salesforce CRM, Google Marketing Platforms, and Salesforce CRM is highly recommended. Deep knowledge and experience in project management, campaign planning, and agile marketing is an absolute must!
- Lead cross-functional teams and initiatives using agile marketing best practices.
- Oversee project plan development, communication, timing, and day-to-day management of core tasks and deliverables.
- Manage the successful launch of core marketing technology including major system implementations, product enhancements and new product releases.
- Campaign and project manage full omnichannel digital campaigns, including working strategically & collaboratively with in-house teams and outside partners.
- Ensure successful acquisition and implementation of new marketing technology.
- Coordinate weekly reoccurring standups, project status meetings, and all post-meeting follow-ups to ensure deliverables and deadlines are clearly communicated.
- Lead departmental reporting and project updates for all major initiatives and the status thereof.
Required Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Management or another related field
Licensure/Certification Preferred: Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), or Certified Project Manager (CPM)
Minimum Years and Type of Experience: 5-7 Years’ Experience
Astute attention to detail, ability to manage functions and projects across multiple teams and departments, and positive attitude
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:SS Marketing - Digital Strategy
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse