System Director Oncology Service LineRequisition R030888 Market Cincinnati, OH Department SS Clinical Operations - Care Delivery Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health
System Director of Oncology Service Line:
Responsibility and accountability for Oncology service line leadership, including growth and clinical integration. Works with group and market leadership to achieve system goals for growth, clinical transformation, including value based purchasing, and cost effective, integrated clinical programs.
- Organizes, leads, and executes on the strategies and supporting tactics of the service line, working with other service lines and related hospital and medical group clinical, operational and departmental leaders, depending primarily on positive relationship skills versus direct line reporting.
- Develop and foster effective collaboration between outpatient and inpatient facilities, medical staff leadership and other affiliated services to ensure an integrated approach to providing efficient, cost effective services and fulfilling the system’s clinical transformation goals and strategic growth objectives
- Collaborate with the management team and medical leadership of the health system, serving as a resource to help reduce costs, enhance revenues, achieve effective utilization and quality goals and objectives, analyze and utilize information to develop and support management decisions
- Collaborate with market operations and service line leads and work in collaboration with the medical director for the service line
Required Minimum Education:
- Minimum Years and Type of Experience
- 5+ years of related experience with previous experience in leadership role with significant business impact
- Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Experience in specific service line in either administrative or clinical leadership; Demonstrated ability to work within a integrated healthcare delivery system, integrating knowledge of, and respect for, functions and reporting lines of other departments. Ability to effectively work with, and communicate with, internal organizational leadership and the general employee population—including those with no direct line reporting responsibility—to accomplish the goals of the service line through effective team work and project management as opposed to direct line responsibility.
- Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred: Clinical experience in service line
Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:SS Clinical Operations - Care Delivery
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Ashland, Kentucky, which is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. RN