Speech Therapist Home Health Per Visit PrnRequisition R096814 Market St. Petersburg, Florida Department Speech Therapy - St. Pete Home Care Shift Days Schedule Part-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
ST PETERSBURG HOME HEALTH CARE
Bon Secours Home Health provides faith based home care services. Caring for the sick in their homes is deeply rooted in our tradition that was founded by the Sisters of Bon Secours. Bon Secours Home Health - as part of an award winning, mission focused Health System offers stability and strength, scheduling flexibility and the unique opportunity to provide one-on- one care in the home setting, not a shift but a life style. Great team, Great mentoring and support, Great benefits including the IRS mileage rate.Discover a career where you can be you!
POSITION SUMMARY: Provide Speech Therapy services on a physician’s referral to patients in the home setting. Evaluates speech and language functioning and renders service to those adult and geriatric patients with speech and language impairments.
1. Masters Degree in Speech Pathology from an accredited School of Speech Pathology.
2. Current and valid Speech Pathology License and registration to practice in the State of Florida.
3. Current driver’s license, auto liability insurance and ability to provide own transportation for home visits and ans acceptable driving record
4. Certification by the American Speech and Hearing Association.
5. Minimum of 2 years experience preferably in home care.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:0.01
Department:Speech Therapy - St. Pete Home Care
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse