Program Mgr Compliance (Remote - US)Requisition R096692 Market Remote Department SS Enterprise Risk - Corp Responsibility Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
Under the direct supervision of the Compliance Director, this position contributes to the Bon Secours Mercy Health mission and vision by coordinating with compliance staff.This position oversees and provides compliance related activities relative to Bon Secours Mercy Health operations conducted at local and remote locations and supports adhoc compliance investigations, education and auditing. The position will have an emphasis in telehealth, population health, and care management.
Essential Job Functions
- Works collaboratively with the Director, Compliance on implementing the compliance workplan for the functional area(s).
- Coordinating with compliance staff that conduct compliance activities for Bon Secours Mercy Health.
- Develops compliance monitors and audit protocols specific to compliance functional area risk areas highlighted by the OIG, Medicare, State Medicaid, State Insurance Fraud; Managed Care or Governmental Value-Based payment programs and/or other enforcement agencies on behalf of Bon Secours Mercy Health.
- Coordinates compliance investigations and collection of evidence.Documents investigations within Compliance system.
- Utilizes data analytics techniques, statistical analysis and modeling, and databases developed internally, or in conjunction with other third party vendors to detect and trend potential compliance issues.
- Assists in the development of corrective action plans (CAP), oversight tools to support operational efforts. Assists in tracking of all activities related to the CAP.
- Maintains awareness of regulations and current industry changes that may impact healthcare services domestic and international through personal initiative, continuing education and peer-to-peer networking
- Assists the Director, Compliance as market compliance contact with responsibility for assisting with reporting to Market Board and market senior leadership.Assisting with coordinating market issues with appropriate functional Director, Compliance.
- Develops educational content and trending of non-compliant activities to enhance proficiency and competency, understanding of standards and the consequences of non-compliance. Prepares multi-faceted oral, written and electronic communications and presentations to facilitate discussion, networking, decision-making and proactive responses to meet current and emerging challenges among affected parties and entities.
- Minimum Required: Undergraduate Degree
- Desired: Masters Degree or Juris
- Minimum Years and Type of Experience: 1-5 years of in-depth experience within healthcare operations or compliance related activities
- Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:Demonstrated working knowledge of Department of Health and Human Services Office of Inspector General (OIG) and Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) rules, regulations and compliance guidance.
- Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills to reports, identify compliance risks and prioritize recommendations. Demonstrate ability to effectively and confidently communicate and discuss compliance findings with management.
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:SS Enterprise Risk - Corp Responsibility
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse