New Grad Registered Nurse / RN Resident - Medical Surgical
At Bon Secours Mercy Health our nurses are able to see the impact they can have on our patients’ lives. We encourage and support our nurses as they develop and grow in their profession. Whether you are a new graduate nurse or joining us further along in your career we have opportunities and multiple career path options for you. Every patient means the world to someone and at Bon Secours Mercy Health our nurses mean the world to us.
“Being able to positively impact peoples' lives every single day. Great culture and friendly people at the home office in Bond Hill. New building/technology and wonderful cafeteria staff and food.”
What makes a successful Nurse at Bon Secours Mercy Health?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Compassion — We commit to accompanying those we serve with mercy and tenderness, recognizing that "being with" is as important as "doing for".
- Human dignity — We commit to upholding the sacredness of life and being respectful and inclusive of everyone.
- Service — We commit to providing the highest quality in every dimension of our ministry.
- Stewardship — We commit to promoting the responsible use of all human and financial resources, including Earth itself.
- Integrity — We commit to acting ethically and modeling right relationships in all of our individual and organizational encounters.
New Grad Registered Nurse / RN Resident - Medical SurgicalRequisition R129466 Market Tiffin, Ohio Department Med/Surg Unit - Tiffin Shift All Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health
Sign On Bonus eligible!
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health!
Candidates should apply for this job opening if they fall into one of the following categories:
- Recent graduate from an accredited nursing program who has successfully completed all requirements to obtain a nursing license; or
- Recent graduate from an accredited nursing program who has been unable to take the NCLEX examination due to the COVID-19 pandemic, in an area where the licensing exceptions have been made; or
- RN student enrolled in the final semester of an accredited nursing program; or
- RN student enrolled in an accredited nursing program who has completed at least their first round of clinicals and are prepared to begin working in a nursing support role.
Please apply for this job posting if you are interested in a Med Surg position at Mercy Tiffin!
Scheduled Weekly Hours: Varies by location/role (Positions are usually full time)
Work Shift: Varies by location/role
Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
Many of our opportunities reward* your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- Employer contributions to retirement savings plan when eligible
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
*Benefits offerings vary according to employment status
Scheduled Weekly Hours:36
Department:Med/Surg Unit - Tiffin
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
In some instances, the nurse’s voice and touch is the last thing a patient will hear or feel. This is part of our calling as nurses, to be there for our patients in all stages of life, from the beginning to the very end.Ali L. Registered Nurse
You will have days where you are the sole reason that someone is alive. You won’t find that in any other career.Michael W. Registered Nurse
Paid Time Off
Recently Viewed Jobs
- RN - Registered Nurse - Chester Emergency Department - FT Mids Midlothian, Virginia
- Lead Mammography Technologist - Full Time - Sign on bonus eligible! Richmond, Virginia
- Clinical Lead Registered Nurse (Charge/Lead RN) - 5 South Surgical - Maryview Medical Center Portsmouth, Virginia