Account ManagerRequisition R039821 Market Toledo, OH Department SS Access 360 - West Contact Ctr Shift Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
The Account Manager is a key role within the Client Services department responsible for the management of assigned market groups. Through weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual engagements with market groups and ongoing interactions and relationship building with key stakeholders and users, the individual in this role will drive customer satisfaction and retention. Core activities with markets include providing important updates on product/process planning and feature deployments, conducting training, identifying pain points, and partnering with internal resources to address gaps.
The Customer Success Manager is also responsible for identifying and building relationships with market leaders for collaboration, knowledge obtainment, referencing, and internal and external best practice sharing. Additionally, the individual in this role will ensure the consistent collection and internal dissemination of important customer, and industry information, and serve as an internal subject matter expert.
- Owns the relationship, health and satisfaction of the assigned market contacts, utilizing and improving upon current methodology to deliver success aligned with program metrics
- Serve as primary liaison and “face” of Access 360 for assigned market meetings. Serve as a “hands-on” consultant and keep up with any new features of Access 360 and changes to help educate stakeholders
- Assess market satisfaction and extract key business needs/issues to address risk. Identify resources and develop and execute plans to address gaps. Manage escalations in detail, routing to the appropriate business area
- Build relationships with market contacts.
- Other duties as assigned
- B.S. Degree in related area preferred (experience in lieu of degree)
- 5 years’ experience in customer-facing roles with responsibilities in one or more of the following: account management, best-practice consultation, relationship building, training, project management, or communications.
- Must be able to travel 50% of the time
- Extremely organized and skilled in project management
- Able to work and communicate effectively with customers’ technical and non-technical representatives
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and achievement orientation
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to provide quick resolution to issues
- Strong presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
Must have a passion for customer satisfaction and believe in accountability, teamwork, collaboration, adaptability and initiative
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:SS Access 360 - West Contact Ctr
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. RN