Supply Chain ManagerRequisition R099343 Market Toledo, Ohio Department Supply Chain - Field Ops Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health
The Supply Chain Manager, Procedural Services provides supply chain leadership support to the assigned procedural departments at the assigned site(s) with an emphasis on operational improvement and supply expense cost and savings management through building and maintaining relationships with peer department heads and administrative leadership teams, representing Supply Chain in various committees and meetings, leading conversion efforts, and accountability for all supply/services spend and resultant financial outcomes with respect to budget/forecasting/targets.The Supply Chain Manager, Procedural Services will serve as a primary liaison and contact for the consolidated supply chain functions within the procedural departments at the assigned site(s) and has primary responsibility for human resource personnel management outcomes and productivity and for meeting Supply Chain measures of success related to spend/inventory/HR/customer satisfaction.Functions as supporting leader to the Director and acts in their place as required.
- Manages daily activities of the Supply Chain department or work groups at assigned site(s), including, but not limited to, personnel management; vendor management; physical inventory management, leading market hospital and department level process improvement initiatives; achieving ongoing compliance with all regulatory and accreditation criteria.
- Manages spend, including, but not limited to, facility department operating and capital budgets; medical/nonmedical supplies and all purchased services with the goal of meeting facility financial targets; supporting capital equipment program; performing regular supply spend and utilization analysis; regularly reviews cost accounting accuracy and remedies inaccuracies; conducts end of period rate adjusted variance analysis of spend to explain positive and negative variances to budget by GL; and leading efforts to discover cost savings opportunities / devise implementation plans.
- Drives organization toward committed contract compliance thru direct engagement with physicians and other key stakeholders and actively supports the Clinical Transformation Program.
- Fosters an environment designed around customer service; Develops subordinate team members in customer-focused service delivery; Advances a collaborative culture between Supply Chain and Nursing/Ancillary departments.
- Serves as a primary point of contact of BSMH Consolidated Supply Chain services to insure supply chain services are meeting end user requirements and local facilities are compliant with Supply Chain policies and procedures.
- Delivers presentations to administration or regional leadership regarding efforts underway to increase efficiencies, improve inventory turns and value, contract compliance and hospital identified savings initiatives and achievements.
- Oversees time and labor applications and work schedules with the goal of meeting the facility productivity metrics.
- Supports regular departmental staff meetings and safety huddles.
- Supervises key department personnel, including, but not limited to, minimizes staff turnover through continuous staff rounding and engagement, responds proactively to employee needs and concerns; manages personnel conflicts, directs employee continuing education and job competency training plans.
- Regularly inspects workplace for safety concerns and remedies issues discovered
- Attends/Leads meetings and committees in absence of senior leaders as needed
Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Supply Chain - Field Ops
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse