Quality and Performance Improvement HOME HEALTH CoordinatorRequisition R029753 Market Richmond, VA Department Home Health Admin - Bon Secours Home Health Services, LLC Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
The QAPI Coordinator ensures compliance with all TJC, CMS, State and Federal regulations.The QAPI RN Coordinator oversees Quality Improvement education and performance improvement activities.
- Collects, analyzes, interprets and aggregates data for performance and process improvement initiatives and activities.
- Facilitates continuous performance improvement process activities. Conducts Root Cause Analysis, Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA) as required.
- Reviews clinical documentation to identify, track and trend clinician performance; collaborates with clinical leadership to develop strategies for improving patient care and associated clinician documentation.
- Assists in coordinating activities for the Quarterly QAPI meeting.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the Face to Face regulations and requirements. Provides guidance, oversight and/or manages the agencies Face to Face process as assigned. Demonstrates sound clinical judgment to ensure appropriate Face to Face encounter documentation is present and supports Medicare home health eligibility.
- Conducts final clinical reviews of all plans of care to include but not limited to: Face to Face statements, frequencies, orders and supplies.
- Analyzes CMS Home Health Quality Reporting Program (HHQRP) clinical outcomes to identify performance improvement opportunities. Collaborates with the Quality and Clinical Teams to develop and implement performance improvement activities. Participates in and/or leads Performance Improvement workgroups.
- Analyzes clinical outcomes data to guide the agency in achieving quality outcomes. Analyzes available quality report data to monitor programmatic performance, quality and performance improvement initiatives to ensure organizational goals are met, i.e., improvement in clinical outcomes, HHCAHPS, etc.
- Partners with the education team in clinical and professional development activities. Assists in the onboarding new associates.
- Participates in the development and revision of policies and procedures
- Performs reviews of medical records to ensure documentation compliance and adherence to Medicare, Medicaid, TJC, State, Federal and organization policies
- RN in state of VA in good standing
- BSN required
- Three to five years of clinical experience in a Home Health setting
- Experience in statistical processes, quality improvement, and data analysis. Knowledge of regulatory standards.A working knowledge of Home Health policies and procedures and Medicare, Medicaid, Managed Care, JCAHO guidelines
- Skill in word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation software programs. Ability to efficiently manage large volumes of data in a timely manner. Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Home Health Admin - Bon Secours Home Health Services, LLC
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Ashland, Kentucky, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. RN