Recruitment Marketing Campaign Specialist (Remote)Requisition R094669 Market Remote Department SS Human Resources - Talent Acquisition Shift Days/Afternoons Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
Individual will be responsible for developing, managing and enhancing on-going recruitment marketing campaign strategies. They will execute on-going drip campaign initiatives by utilizing our Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) tool to enhance boomerangs, referrals, references, silver medalist, and other existing recruitment campaigns. This individual will assist in brainstorming and developing ideas for creative marketing campaigns and oversee most/if not all inbound campaign lead generation and distribution. This individual will work closely with the Recruitment Marketing Manager and Leader of Talent Pipelines to develop new candidate pipelining strategies and execute work to bring strategies to life.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for developing and enhancing recruitment marketing campaigns
- Design, implement and execute ongoing drip email campaign initiatives
- Utilize our Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) tool to enhance current recruitment marketing programs
- Provide and implement recommendations for continual improvement from a concept and recruitment marketing campaigning lens
- Act as a liaison between Recruitment marketing efforts and Talent Acquisition leaders
- Manage all recruitment email/digital lead generation and distribution facilitation
- Responsible for assisting in the development of new candidate pipelining strategies and executing day to day campaign initiatives
- Manage all campaign reporting and act as a liaison between Recruitment marketing efforts and Talent Acquisition leaders
- Maintain all existing recruitment marketing campaigns and programs
- Perform other duties as required
Required Minimum Education:
- 4 year/ Bachelors Degree
- 4 year/ Bachelors Degree
Minimum Years and Type of Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in recruitment/employment brand marketing. Ability to partner cross-functionally, lead through influence, and work with a wide range of stakeholders
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:SS Human Resources - Talent Acquisition
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse