University Relations SpecialistRequisition R098273 Market Youngstown, Ohio Department SS Human Resources - Talent Acquisition Shift Days/Afternoons Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
Ownership of Program Delivery of University Talent programs between targeted universities, annual Internship program, Bon Secours Mercy Health leadership & Talent Acquisition representatives. Communicate with University departments and students through digital and on-campus campaigns that are designed to promote new graduate hiring programs at Bon Secours. Present and speak with students, often conducting first line interviews and exploratory conversations around career paths in healthcare. Build and execute a strategy and curriculum for new hire Job Readiness.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manage strategy and logistics for University Relations campus visits
- Create and manage an annual calendar of campus recruitment events and oversee all logistical coordination and implementation
- Measure appropriate expected touch points with Recruiting and the University. Build metrics that assist in evaluating return of the investment
- Order, maintain and regularly audit booth/university related materials and collateral processes to ensure best in class representation against benchmarks and competitors
- Database management responsibilities for candidate entry, applicant tracking, and university relations systems, including Workday and Salesforce
- Manage interview logistics between candidates and hiring teams across the health system for phone screens, video conferences, and on site assessments
- Coordinate as single point of contact speaking and presentation engagements at the University that drive pipeline building opportunities for the Recruiting department
- Partner with internal communications and external vendors to create marketing and branding programs targeted at college hires
- Routinely audit digital, print and presentation materials to be targeted to the collegiate audience while being consistent to brand standards of Mercy Health. Lead social media projects and strategy to attract engage college hires and candidates
- Track/Report university relations and recruitment analytics to achieve goals and determine effectiveness of current and future strategy with the use of data resources and dashboards
- 50% Travel required
Specialty/Major: Human Resources, Business, Communications, or Related field
Minimum Years and Type of Experience
5 years in Recruiting, with at least 2 years focused on Campus Relations.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
Must have experience in prioritizing different functions and task while managing own work. Ability to represent Mercy in a fun-spirited way at the University while maintaining a brand and reputation that lives the Mercy values. Must have strong relationship management skills, with a strong orientation to Sales and Marketing. Detailed orientated and able to meet tight timelines. Able to take direction but also be self-motivated.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
Proficient with Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:SS Human Resources - Talent Acquisition
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse