Benefits at Bon Secours Mercy Health
Associates join Bon Secours Mercy Health because they believe in our Mission and are called to care for others. To fulfill their calling, associates are also called to be well, grow and prosper as individuals. We provide associates with rewards, well-being programs, and resources to do just that.
How We Benefit You
At Bon Secours Mercy Health, our benefits program enables you to be well, grow and prosper as you fulfill your calling. These benefit options support your well-being and are designed to meet the diverse needs of all our associates.
We believe that you should be appropriately compensated for your dedicated work while having affordable and industry-leading health care coverage. Most importantly, working with us means having access to programs that enhance your mind, body and spirit – all while doing work that is meaningful and highly valued.
We're focused on providing benefits that help you focus on your well-being. Our benefits are centered around helping you:
- Improve your holistic health - mind, body and spirit
- Improve your retirement readiness
- Lower your cost of care
While our benefits vary by job type, full-time or part-time status and facility, one thing is constant – our benefits are designed to help you thrive. Associates join our ministry because they believe in our Mission and are called to care for others. To fulfill their calling, associates are also called to Be Well, Grow and Prosper as individuals. Our benefit packages are designed to provide all of our associates with rewards, programs and resources to thrive.
Benefits to help you be well, grow, and prosper
Our comprehensive health benefits could include:
- 24-hour Nurse Access line to find the right care
- Associate discount program, including fitness memberships
- Comprehensive well-being program for good health in mind, body and spirit; through participating, you can earn Health Reimbursement Account Contributions
- Flexible spending AND health reimbursement accounts
- Incentives for shared success (awards based upon achievement of ministry goals)
- Life and AD&D coverage
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Professional development and internal career advancement
- Recognition programs
- Retirement savings plans with a wide range of investment choices
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Tuition assistance
- Voluntary benefits (group legal, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, whole life insurance and identity theft insurance)
- Work/life services, including counseling and convenience services such as legal and financial advice, vacation planning and help finding child care or contractors
How Our Culture Benefits Us All
One of the best benefits of working with us comes down to who we are. All of our associates believe in helping each other grow and thrive. When one person succeeds, we all do. Our care for each other is second only to our care for the community. The attitudes of our people, in turn, feed our culture. This is a place where questions are welcome, and growth is encouraged. As a result, our culture is inclusive, friendly and genuinely welcoming. The people and environment at Bon Secours Mercy Health combine to create a place that is unlike any other.
Our commitment to you extends even after you leave. We encourage Associates to join our Alumni Network to keep existing connections and make new ones with those who share the passion of making a difference in our communities and in the lives of our patients.
Recently Viewed Jobs
- Registrar Float - Float Pool - Mercy Health Physicians All Cincinnati Locations Cincinnati, Ohio
- RN (Registered Nurse) - Med Surg - Mercy Defiance - PRN days Defiance, Ohio
- RN (Registered Nurse) - Med Surg - Mercy Defiance - PRN Days Defiance, Ohio
- Reliability Engineer Cincinnati, Ohio, Virginia, Ohio