Clean and Green TraineeRequisition R086236 Market Baltimore, Maryland Department OSM Dept. of Housing & Comm Dev Grant - Co. 1901 Shift All Schedule Part-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
Essential Job Functions
- Learn proper safety protocol and tool operation.
- Complete lot beautification and improvement. Maintain community parks and farm spaces.
- Participate in Employment Services, Job Coaching, Financial Services and Industry Certifications.
- Actively pursue career advancement.
- Current Baltimore City resident (preferably West Baltimore)
- Willingness to learn.
- Reliable transportation
- Complete an online application.
- Complete the task to take the application assessment.
- Upon completion of your assessment, you may be sent an email with a link and instructions to complete the HireVue video interview.
- Click HERE to opt in to receive the link for the video interview via text message and speed up the interview process. Message and data rates may apply.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:0.01
Department:OSM Dept. of Housing & Comm Dev Grant - Co. 1901
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse