RN Charge Nurse - Adult Behavioral Health - Mercy Health Clermont Hospital
At Bon Secours Mercy Health our nurses are able to see the impact they can have on our patients’ lives. We encourage and support our nurses as they develop and grow in their profession. Whether you are a new graduate nurse or joining us further along in your career we have opportunities and multiple career path options for you. Every patient means the world to someone and at Bon Secours Mercy Health our nurses mean the world to us.
“Being able to positively impact peoples' lives every single day. Great culture and friendly people at the home office in Bond Hill. New building/technology and wonderful cafeteria staff and food.”
What makes a successful Nurse at Bon Secours Mercy Health?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Compassion — We commit to accompanying those we serve with mercy and tenderness, recognizing that "being with" is as important as "doing for".
- Human dignity — We commit to upholding the sacredness of life and being respectful and inclusive of everyone.
- Service — We commit to providing the highest quality in every dimension of our ministry.
- Stewardship — We commit to promoting the responsible use of all human and financial resources, including Earth itself.
- Integrity — We commit to acting ethically and modeling right relationships in all of our individual and organizational encounters.
RN Charge Nurse - Adult Behavioral Health - Mercy Health Clermont HospitalRequisition R119040 Market Batavia, Ohio Department Adult Behavioral Health Unit - Clermont Shift Days/Evenings Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health
- THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING A CAREER AT MERCY HEALTH
- Provides unit based leadership and support to employees; delivers patient care utilizing the nursing process through data collection and assessment, identifies and determines the priority of patient’s problems/needs, and evaluates the process and outcome of nursing care; coordinates, provides and directs patient teaching activities and coordinates the care provided by health team members
In collaboration with the interdisciplinary care team, conducts initial and ongoing patient assessment, analyzes assessment data, creates a plan of care, implements treatment and evaluates treatment effectiveness; administers medications in a safe manner consistent with the State of Ohio Nursing Practice Act and Mercy Health policies and procedures
Provides leadership to staff in a collaborative environment that offers job satisfaction, education, empowerment, recognition and stimulates innovative thinking; assesses and maintains staffing levels that are responsive to patient care needs and that optimizes productivity; provides staff with coaching and ongoing performance feedback; communicates job standards and expectations; leads regular meetings with employees and fosters environment for effective communication
Acts as a patient safety advocate by participating in ongoing quality improvement in the department
Incorporates the professional practice model into care delivery
Current nursing license in the State of Ohio
Required Certifications by Nursing Department:
Emergency Department- BLS/ACLS/PALS
Med Surg/Telemetry: BLS required, ACLS encouraged
STEP DOWN: BLS required; ACLS required with 6 months of hire
ICU/CVU: BLS and ACLS required
Family Birth: BLS and NRP required: NCCc-EFM within 18 months of hire required
Perioperative: BLS required
Cath Lab: BLS and ACLS required
Cardiac Pulmonary Rehab: BLS and ACLS required
PACU: BLS, ACLS and PALS required
Hold national certification in clinical specialty or leadership within 6 months of eligibility
Previous charge nurse experience preferred
Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
Many of our opportunities reward* your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
*Benefits offerings vary according to employment status
Scheduled Weekly Hours:36
Department:Adult Behavioral Health Unit - Clermont
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
In some instances, the nurse’s voice and touch is the last thing a patient will hear or feel. This is part of our calling as nurses, to be there for our patients in all stages of life, from the beginning to the very end.Ali L. Registered Nurse
You will have days where you are the sole reason that someone is alive. You won’t find that in any other career.Michael W. Registered Nurse
Paid Time Off
Recently Viewed Jobs
- RN (Registered Nurse) Case Manager Home Care Youngstown, Ohio
- RN Registered Nurse | Acute Rehab Unit | Springfield Regional Medical Center Springfield, Ohio
- RN-Registered Nursing-Nursing Flex Team-System Paducah, Kentucky