RN Registered Nurse - Endoscopy - Mercy Health Clermont Hospital
At Bon Secours Mercy Health our nurses are able to see the impact they can have on our patients’ lives. We encourage and support our nurses as they develop and grow in their profession. Whether you are a new graduate nurse or joining us further along in your career we have opportunities and multiple career path options for you. Every patient means the world to someone and at Bon Secours Mercy Health our nurses mean the world to us.
“Being able to positively impact peoples' lives every single day. Great culture and friendly people at the home office in Bond Hill. New building/technology and wonderful cafeteria staff and food.”
What makes a successful Nurse at Bon Secours Mercy Health?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Compassion — We commit to accompanying those we serve with mercy and tenderness, recognizing that "being with" is as important as "doing for".
- Human dignity — We commit to upholding the sacredness of life and being respectful and inclusive of everyone.
- Service — We commit to providing the highest quality in every dimension of our ministry.
- Stewardship — We commit to promoting the responsible use of all human and financial resources, including Earth itself.
- Integrity — We commit to acting ethically and modeling right relationships in all of our individual and organizational encounters.
RN Registered Nurse - Endoscopy - Mercy Health Clermont HospitalRequisition R097092 Market Batavia, Ohio Department Endoscopy - Clermont Shift Days/Afternoons Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health
“You are called to serve and we are called to serve you! We are serving you by offering:
- Higher Pay Scales and Sign-On Incentives
- Accredited Residency Programs & Specialty Fellowships
- Flexible Scheduling to live the life you DESERVE
- Preceptor Pay
- Rewarding Higher Differentials When Working on the Weekend!”
Summary of Primary Function/General Purpose of Position
Delivers patient care in endoscopy department utilizing the nursing process through data collection and assessment, identifies and determines the priority of patient’s problems/needs, and evaluates the process and outcome of nursing care; coordinates, provides and directs patient teaching activities and coordinates the care provided by health team members.
Essential Job Functions
- In collaboration with the interdisciplinary care team, conducts initial and ongoing patient assessment, analyzes assessment data, creates a plan of care, implements treatment and evaluates treatment effectiveness; administers medications in a safe manner consistent with the State of Ohio or Kentucky Nursing Practice Act and Mercy Health policies and procedures; serves as point of contact for patients' care coordination throughout hospital departments
- Acts as a patient safety advocate by participating in ongoing quality improvement in the department
- Incorporates the professional practice model into care delivery
- Performs Endoscopy Procedures, pre-op and recovery
- Administers couscous sedation
- Call requirement with job
Education Qualifications - List the minimum education, training, and experience required to perform the essential functions of the position.
Required Minimum Education:
2 Year/ Associates Degree
4 year/ Bachelors Degree
Licensing/ Certification - If registration, certification or licensure is required, include the name of the accrediting or licensing body.
Current nursing license in the State of Ohio and/or Kentucky BLS, ACLS
Hold national certification in clinical specialty or leadership within 6 months of eligibility
Minimum Years and Type of Experience: Endoscopy or critical care experience preferred but not required
Call Requirement-Must live within 45 minutes of hospital for emergent procedures
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:32
Department:Endoscopy - Clermont
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
In some instances, the nurse’s voice and touch is the last thing a patient will hear or feel. This is part of our calling as nurses, to be there for our patients in all stages of life, from the beginning to the very end.Ali L. Registered Nurse
You will have days where you are the sole reason that someone is alive. You won’t find that in any other career.Michael W. Registered Nurse
Paid Time Off
Recently Viewed Jobs
- Clinical Coordinator (RN)- FT Evenings- 2N Telemetry Unit St. Mary's Hospital Richmond, Virginia
- Rad Technologist - PRN Kilmarnock, Virginia
- Registered Nurse (RN) - Rehab Services - Maryview Medical Center Portsmouth, Virginia