Certified Athletic Trainer - IndustrialRequisition R095921 Market Cincinnati, Ohio Department SS Harness - Human Performance Shift All Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
Clinical Certified Athletic Trainer provides daily coverage of an active industrial job site for injury prevention and management. Has the responsibility to evaluate injuries and follow the guidelines set by the National Athletic Trainers Association for the well-being of the party involved.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provides job site injury evaluation, immediate care, and assists with the referral of injured personnel in accordance with generally accepted principles and best practices of athletic training services. Requests appropriate referrals for other services, if indicated (i.e., orthotics).
- Develop and maintain injury prevention programming to all various trades on the job site including but not limited to daily stretching protocols, ergonomic assessments, development of home exercise programs.
- Communicates, cooperates and gives assistance in a prompt and courteous manner to various on site trades, construction safety managers and construction management.
- Maintains competency by participation in continuing education, in services and other learning opportunities. Meets standards for all required reviews of competency.
- 4 year / Bachelors Degree - Athletic Training
- Masters Degree preferred
- Licensed in Athletic Training in the state of Ohio, Basic Life Support, CPR certification
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:SS Harness - Human Performance
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse