Executive Director of Long Term Care (Administrator)Requisition R044234 Market Cincinnati, OH Department Patient Access - West Park - Adm-Senior Hlth & Hous Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health
BASIC PURPOSE: The Executive Director is to direct the day-to-day functions of West Park in accordance with current federal, state and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern long-term care facilities to assure that the highest degree of quality care can be provided to our residents at all times.
- Develops strategies and objectives for long-term care consistent with the mission and philosophy of Mercy Health Partners to ensure quality patient care, financial viability and growth in volume and market share.
- Displays a commitment to quality and innovation.
- Demonstrates sound financial management & achieves annual budgetary objectives. Maintains agency free operations.
- Maintains knowledge of current trends and developments in all areas of responsibility.
- Maintain high quality of services to residents as demonstrated by the Cincinnati & ODH surveys with no patient care deficiencies.
- Ensures that employees within as well as served by long-term care department are treated with respect, dignity and compassion in accordance with the mission and values of MHP. Maintains cooperative working relationships.
- Customer satisfaction, both residents and employees, exceed industry standards
- Represent facilities in dealing with outside agencies or provide an authorized representative when unable to attend.
- Make written/oral reports/recommendations to the President of Senior Health & Housing Services concerning operation of the facilities.
EDUCATION, SPECIALIZED AND/OR TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree. Licensed by the State of Ohio as an Nursing Home Administrator. Regular driver’s license.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must be able to translate national and state trends into local needs and make them operational at respective site.
- Must be knowledgeable of reimbursement regulations and nursing practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to long-term care administration.
Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Patient Access - West Park - Adm-Senior Hlth & Hous
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Ashland, Kentucky; Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. RN