IT Project Manager IRequisition R077760 Market Cincinnati, OH Department SS I&T - PMO Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
Project Manager 1 is required to lead multiple projects through all lifecycle phases in support of IT. They are responsible to deliver projects on time and within budget and scope. The project budget can typically range from $5k to $200k.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Requires a self-starting, detail oriented individual with strong planning, time management and communication skills
- Schedule and attend cross functional project meetings, including preparing agendas, taking notes, sending out relevant updates, etc.
- Coordinating internal resources and third party vendors for execution of projects
- Strong interpersonal skills and influencing abilities. Comfortable leading regional / remote teams; dealing with ambiguity
- Utilize the project management tool set and process
- Strong communications skills; written, presentation and oral
- Adapt to new technology solutions utilized by clients
- Ability to identify and remove project roadblocks, resolve issues and mitigate risks
- Deliver high quality project plans, status updates and reports in conjunction with the technical project leaders
- Collaborative approach to the business
- Required Minimum Education: 2 year Associate’s Degree, Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Licensure/CertificationPreferred: CAPM
- Minimum Years and Type of Experience: 1-3 years’ experience in Project Coordination/Project Management
- Working knowledge of MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project
- Experience and knowledge of Epic EMR
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:SS I&T - PMO
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health ��� Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse