Medical Lab Technician- Mercy Health - Clermont HospitalRequisition R099210 Market Cincinnati, Ohio Department Core Laboratory - Clermont Shift Days/Evenings Schedule Part-time
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health
Performs routine and complex laboratory analyses, identifies and corrects problems with in the scope of training and education. Stays current in laboratory theory and techniques, and assumes responsibility for problem solving. Requires exercise of independent judgment and interpretation. Works under the supervision of the manager and the technical guidance of the lead technologist.
- Performs and reports waived, moderately complex, and highly complex testing as defined by CLIA. Uses set protocols and guidelines and independent judgment to evaluate the credibility and accuracy of test results. Records, reviews, releases test results in the LIS. Utilizes computer reports for optimal turnaround times and productivity.
- Operates, maintains, and troubleshoots clinical laboratory analyzers and equipment within the scope of training including: routine preventative maintenance, reagent preparation, calibrations, and safety checks.
- Keeps appropriate persons informed of instrument problems and resolutions.
- Vocational/ Tech School- Clinical Laboratory Science
- 2 YR/ Associate degree
- MLT Certification or eligible
Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:0.01
Department:Core Laboratory - Clermont
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse