Patient Transporter- Clermont HospitalRequisition R054670 Market Cincinnati, OH Department Radiology - Diagnostic - Clermont Shift All Schedule Part-time
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health
As a faith-based and patient-focused organization, Mercy Health exists to enhance the health and well-being of all people in mind, body and spirit through exceptional patient care. Success in this goal requires a culture of compassion, collaboration, excellence and respect. Mercy Health seeks people that are committed to our values of compassion, human dignity, integrity, service and stewardship to create an environment where associates want to work and help communities thrive.
The Patient Transporter moves patients, in a safe and efficient manner, from their room to other parts of the hospital as needed for patient care. The Patient Transporter must adhere to schedules and notify departments of any changes that occur in a timely manner.
- Transfers patients from one area to another by wheelchair, bed, or stretcher
- Assists in the transport of essential supplies during traumas and cardiac arrests
- Ensures patient is covered for comfort and/or privacy and always stays with patient for safety
- Maintains daily transportation logs which includes departure and arrival times, name of patient, and/or equipment transported
- Collaborates with other employees to ensure that the needs of the patient and department are met.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Degree or GED preferred
- No experience required; On-the-job training will be provided
Skills & Abilities:
- Able to write and understand written and oral communications
- Engage with staff and patients in a professional manner
- Basic math skills
Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:36
Department:Radiology - Diagnostic - Clermont
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse