Physician Arrangements AnalystRequisition R050617 Market Cincinnati, OH Department SS Enterprise Risk - Internal Audit Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
The Physician Arrangements Analyst will be responsible for reviewing physician payments and ensuring that the payments are made in accordance with the written agreements.
Essential Job Functions
- The Physician Arrangements Analyst will review physician payments to ensure the payments are made in accordance with the written agreements.This will require reading and the comprehension of legal documents.
- The Physician Arrangements Analyst will review all physician bonus calculation for accuracy and to ensure the bonus payments are in accordance with the physician’s agreement.
- The Physician Arrangements Analyst will work with the Physician Arrangements Manager and regional leadership to resolve physician arrangement issues.
- The Physician Arrangements Analyst assist with reports, auditing and monitoring of physician arrangements at the direction of the Physician Arrangements Manager and the Director Physician Arrangements.
- The Physician Arrangements Analyst will report any issues of non-compliance with the code of conduct and any issues related to physician arrangements to the Physician Arrangements Manager.
- Supports Director Physician Arrangements and the Physician Arrangements Manager as requested.
Required Minimum Education: Bachelors Degree
Preferred Education: Masters Degree
Minimum Years and Type of Experience: 0-5 Years of experience in healthcare compliance
Preferred Experience: Knowledge of healthcare systems. Knowledge of Healthcare laws (Stark and Anti-kickback).
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:SS Enterprise Risk - Internal Audit
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse