Registered Clinical Dietitian - The Jewish Hospital Mercy HealthRequisition R086662 Market Cincinnati, OH Department Food and Nutrition - Jewish Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health
As a faith-based and patient-focused organization, Mercy Health exists to enhance the health and well-being of all people in mind, body and spirit through exceptional patient care. Success in this goal requires a culture of compassion, collaboration, excellence and respect. Mercy Health seeks people that are committed to our values of compassion, human dignity, integrity, service and stewardship to create an environment where associates want to work and help communities thrive.
Registered Dietitian – The Jewish Hospital
The Registered Dietitian advances patient care directly in the role of expert clinical practitioner and indirectly in the roles of educator, consultant, and researcher. The Registered Dietitian establishes the nutritional status of patients based on historical, clinical and laboratory data. They also identify appropriate nutrition diagnoses, as well as recommend, implement and monitor interventions to address any nutritional issues.
- Work collaboratively with a cutting edge multi-disciplinary health care team to promote wellness, maintain current health, and/or intervene in acute or chronic illness through evidence-based practices
- Assesses and individualizes care for our diverse patient population, including patients requiring enteral nutrition and/or therapeutic diets, based on the patients' health care needs
- Plans, organizes, implements and evaluates nutrition education individualized to patient needs
- Provides leadership for Diet Technicians and for other personnel involved in clinical nutrition services
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Nutrition or a related field from an accredited college or university
Required Licensing & Certifications:
- Current state licensure as a Registered Dietitian
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietician by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- One-year of post-graduate clinical experience in a similar position preferred
Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Food and Nutrition - Jewish
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse