Respiratory Therapist Registered - Mercy Health Fairfield HospitalRequisition R050060 Market Cincinnati, OH Department Respiratory Therapy - Fairfield Shift Days Schedule Part-time
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health
CORE VALUES: It is expected that all of the duties and responsibilities of this position will be performed in a manner that reflects the values of Mercy Health Partners, which are: Excellence, Human Dignity, Justice, Compassion, Sacredness of Life and Service.
- The Registered RCP delivers critical and non-critical patient care services to all age groups using selected invasive and noninvasive techniques related to the cardiopulmonary system. Provides respiratory care in critical care areas as needed. Acts as a resource individual for other members of the Respiratory Care department, nursing, ancillary staff, and residents. Provides expert care utilizing intuitive reasoning skills and experience. Demonstrates a high level of commitment and professionalism.
Must have a current license to practice respiratory care issued by the Ohio Board of Respiratory Care. Current BLS required.
Must demonstrate critical care knowledge as it relates to cardiopulmonary disease states. Involved in precepting students and other staff members in the provision of respiratory care on general floors and some critical care areas.
Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:0.01
Department:Respiratory Therapy - Fairfield
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. RN