Security Officer Unarmed PRN- Clermont Hospital
At Bon Secours Mercy Health our nurses are able to see the impact they can have on our patients’ lives. We encourage and support our nurses as they develop and grow in their profession. Whether you are a new graduate nurse or joining us further along in your career we have opportunities and multiple career path options for you. Every patient means the world to someone and at Bon Secours Mercy Health our nurses mean the world to us.
“Being able to positively impact peoples' lives every single day. Great culture and friendly people at the home office in Bond Hill. New building/technology and wonderful cafeteria staff and food.”
What makes a successful Nurse at Bon Secours Mercy Health?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Compassion — We commit to accompanying those we serve with mercy and tenderness, recognizing that "being with" is as important as "doing for".
- Human dignity — We commit to upholding the sacredness of life and being respectful and inclusive of everyone.
- Service — We commit to providing the highest quality in every dimension of our ministry.
- Stewardship — We commit to promoting the responsible use of all human and financial resources, including Earth itself.
- Integrity — We commit to acting ethically and modeling right relationships in all of our individual and organizational encounters.
Security Officer Unarmed PRN- Clermont HospitalRequisition R018874 Market Cincinnati, OH Department Security - Clermont Shift Other Schedule Part-time
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health
The Security Officer is responsible for the safety and security of all people and property in and around the healthcare facility. They remain aware of their surrounding at all times and make periodic rounding of property and facility. Helps maintain and control access to facility. Responds to emergency situations in order to provide assistance to the party in need.
Performs building checks inside and outside the facility to reassure people of a security presence along with making sure that there are no problems in or around the campus, assuring that we maintain interim life safety measures. Patrols parking areas regularly being on alert for criminal activity and/or the need for assistance. Assisting stranded motorist with minor automobile problems. Aid in visitor control in the Emergency Department as well as other areas of the property.
Responds to calls for assistance and protects staff and all others from injury due to conflict or confrontation. Takes control of dangerous situations by using sound judgement and quick thinking. Assist the medical staff in restraining a patient as necessary. Performs BLS as needed. Serves as first responder to fire alarm activations, chemical spills and Code Blue and Rapid Responses in Public Areas.
Conducts preliminary investigations in hospital related incidents and works closely with local law enforcement agencies when the need arises, Maintains accurate records of daily activities. Reports all unusual incidents and criminal activity on incident reports. Takes reports of vehicular accidents, missing property and suspicious persons on hospital property.
- Three years of relevant experience
- High School Diploma
- BLS Certification
- NAPPI training within first 6 months of hire ( training onsite) ; Annual AED Competency
Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:0.01
Department:Security - Clermont
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Ashland, Kentucky, which is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com
Nurses are one of the most trusted professions in the world, and it’s because of who we are and how we care about patients.Amanda M. Registered Nurse
You will have days where you are the sole reason that someone is alive. You won’t find that in any other career.Michael W. Registered Nurse
Paid Time Off
Recently Viewed Jobs
- Cook Positions - Mercy Health Tiffin Hospital Tiffin, Ohio
- Food Service Associate Positions - Mercy Health Tiffin Hospital Tiffin, Ohio
- Food Service Associate - Oakwood Village Springfield, Ohio