Sr. Cloud Solutions Security ArchitectRequisition R037732 Market Cincinnati, OH Department SS I&T - Digital Solutions Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
The Sr. Cloud Solutions Architect’s focus will be working with internal and external customers as a leading care delivery team member to understand complex requirements to ensure cloud solutions are optimized for technical and functional usability. The individual will be responsible for recommending best-fit cloud solutions based on risk and appetite. In addition to helping translation business needs to technical requirements, the individual will serve to understand limitations of the enterprise architecture. The individual must be able to articulate the limitations of enterprise architecture as it relates to other systems and mechanisms of integration. The individual is also responsible for keeping track of emerging cloud technologies and assist in the continuous evaluation of differentiated vendor offerings. Cloud Solution Architects are often called upon to engage with prospects in scoping and discovery sessions, offering best practice recommendations, on-the-fly solution suggestions and relevant lines of questioning that may not have been prepared in advance of the conversation. Previous experience in consulting, cloud architecture and/or engineering and development are needed to effectively meet the requirements of this position.
- Ability to facilitate and contribute towards cloud architecture design including the architectural design and deployment of cloud solutions.
- Build collaborative working relationships with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead discovery workshops, which includes the facilitation of large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations.
- Perform rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information into technical process components.
- Responsible for identification and inventory of customer process pain points and gaps in best practices.
- Identifying explicit and implicit customer needs and ascertaining the cloud solution that best meets these needs.
- Performing evaluation of cloud technology standards, tools products, and solutions.
- Working closely with business and technology stakeholders to make rational design decisions in light of known dependencies and trade-offs.
- Strong presenter to C Suite level audiences as well as technical teams.
- Comfortable with heavy involvement in user acceptance test planning.
- Seeking to understand business needs and delivery prompt and efficient, quality service to the business.
- Analytic ability to work with data to identify patterns, use judgement to form conclusions that may challenge the conventional wisdom, consider relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate solution.
- Partner alongside Director of Business Integration and Product Development around lifecycle and roadmap planning of digital solutions through the phases of strategize, architect, select, deploy, operate, evolve, and retire.
- Create product portfolio and architect vision to delivery teams and key technology stakeholders, based on business priorities and capacity constraints. Collaborate closely with the Digital Solutions development and operational teams.
- Align internal customers to bring new solutions to the enterprise and consumer market, in coordination with business strategy owners. Ensure the organization is prepared to deliver and support the product capability through facilitation of operational and support considerations with appropriate owners.
- Ensure alignment of product and platform architectures through directing solutions architect skillsets and collaboration with other I&T stakeholders (security, infrastructure, analytics).
- Accountable to display the BSMH Core Culture Leader/Employee Behaviors in all interactions supporting our Mission & Values and differentiating BSMH in the marketplace.
- Collaborate and coordinate with innovation teams to manage flow of new ideas and product capabilities into product lines. Encourage and cultivate an ecosystem of innovation within product domains, inclusive of internal and external partners.
- Required Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field. Master's Degree Preferred
- Licensure/Certification Required: Professional Cloud Solutions Architect Certification. CISSP Preferred.
- Experience deploying and operating on a public cloud framework
- Familiarity with service design and pricing in the context of cloud-based solutioning
- Experience with cloud deployment, technical and security architecture, database architecture, virtualization, software design, software deployment, IP networking, Linux, Agile development, SCRUM, Application lifecycle management, .NET, Java, PHO, Perl, Python, Ruby on Rails, Pig/Hive, technical solution architecture, SOA, Windows Azure, Amazon AWS
Combination of post-secondary education and experience in lieu of a degree.
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:SS I&T - Digital Solutions
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Ashland, Kentucky; Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. RN