Medical Lab TechRequisition R058618 Market Emporia, VA Department Shift All Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
Primary Function/General Purpose of Position
According to departmental policies and professional standards, performs and reviews various complex clinical laboratory procedures in one or more sections of Laboratory without direct supervision.
- Associates Degree in Compliance with the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Act & Amendments (CLIA).
- Experience preferred, but not required.
- National Board certified or eligible for national certification as an MLT or CLT (MLT NCA) or Categorical Certification in the related clinical laboratory discipline.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Laboratory - Clinical - Virginia RMC - Emporia
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse