Licensed Practical Nurse - LTC - Full-time
At Bon Secours Mercy Health our nurses are able to see the impact they can have on our patients’ lives. We encourage and support our nurses as they develop and grow in their profession. Whether you are a new graduate nurse or joining us further along in your career we have opportunities and multiple career path options for you. Every patient means the world to someone and at Bon Secours Mercy Health our nurses mean the world to us.
“Being able to positively impact peoples' lives every single day. Great culture and friendly people at the home office in Bond Hill. New building/technology and wonderful cafeteria staff and food.”
What makes a successful Nurse at Bon Secours Mercy Health?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Compassion — We commit to accompanying those we serve with mercy and tenderness, recognizing that "being with" is as important as "doing for".
- Human dignity — We commit to upholding the sacredness of life and being respectful and inclusive of everyone.
- Service — We commit to providing the highest quality in every dimension of our ministry.
- Stewardship — We commit to promoting the responsible use of all human and financial resources, including Earth itself.
- Integrity — We commit to acting ethically and modeling right relationships in all of our individual and organizational encounters.
Licensed Practical Nurse - LTC - Full-timeRequisition R042121 Market Franklin, VA Department Shift Days/Afternoons Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
- $2,000.00 Sign-on Bonus
- Renders professional nursing care to patients as directed by hospital administration and care plans
- Systematically collects, reviews patients specific data – from all appropriate sources (lab, xray etc. in timely manner.
- Evaluates patient’s progress toward goals as specified on plan or care and adjusts the nursing care appropriately.
- Performs efficiently documentation duties/charting on unit and in patient record- concise and timely
- Communicates observations, facts and comments with interdisciplinary team members and coworkers
- Participates in ongoing education activities to remain current in nursing practices and skill level
- Serves as role model and mentor to coworkers)
- Observes professional ethics regarding professionalism and confidentiality
- Displays positive interactions with patient family members or significant others- effective communication.
Licensed - Virginia State board of nursing
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Std Nursing Home Care - Southampton - Franklin
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
Nurses are one of the most trusted professions in the world, and it’s because of who we are and how we care about patients.Amanda M. Registered Nurse
You will have days where you are the sole reason that someone is alive. You won’t find that in any other career.Michael W. Registered Nurse
Paid Time Off
Recently Viewed Jobs
- Cook Positions - Mercy Health Tiffin Hospital Tiffin, Ohio
- Food Service Associate Positions - Mercy Health Tiffin Hospital Tiffin, Ohio
- Food Service Associate - Oakwood Village Springfield, Ohio