Certified Pharmacy Technician - Bon Secours St. Francis Health SystemRequisition R068357 Market Greenville, SC Department Shift Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
Hiring for Day and Night Shift
ST FRANCIS HOSPITAL
Under the supervision and direction of the Pharmacy Supervisor/Staff Pharmacist, fills routine orders for medications and performs order-processing tasks.
1. High School or Equivalent.
2. A formal academic pharmacy technician training program that is accredited by American Society of Health System Pharmacists (ASHP).
3. State Certified Pharmacy Technician in the State of South Carolina, or graduate of a formal academic pharmacy technician training program that is accredited by American Society of Health System Pharmacists (ASHP) and successful completion of Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) exam
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Pharmacy - St. Francis Downtown
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse