Executive Wellbeing Program CoordinatorRequisition R076348 Market Greenville, South Carolina Department SS Harness - Administration Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
Responsible for the oversight and coordination of the Harness Health Partners Executive Health Experience with the goal of building a culture of health, facilitating behavior change, reducing health risks, motivating and improving healthy lifestyle choices amongst internal and external clients. This position will assist with program strategy and development of programs, policies and services to meet the population's needs. This position will assist with program evaluation to document program value including participant satisfaction, behavior change, health outcomes and economic benefits. Coordinates and manages urgent, non-critical healthcare of executive team. In addition to program coordination, this individual is also a working contributor to the program.
- Conducts daily operations of the Harness Health Partners Executive Health Experience including providing direct patient care nursing services. Supervises and motivates clients, providers and vendors by promoting a team approach to problem solving, team development and goal setting. Coordinates and works collaborately with Outreach Laboratory Services (internal or external), Physical Therapy/Rehabilitation Services, Care Coordination Services, Imaging Departments, Cardiology Department, Dermatology Department, Women's Health Department and Audiology Department to schedule Executive Health appointments. Nurtures relationships with each department. Schedules Executive Health appointments and any follow-up appointments with the clients or their designee. Responsible for the coordination of schedules of the physicians, physical therapists, dietitians, and other non-clinical staff (e.g., transportation, meals) including medical records, registration and scheduling. Maintains on call status for client needs.
- Coordinates and implements region specific initiatives based on the health needs, interests and achievable outcomes of the executive population. Educates and communicates wellness strategy to various executive groups at the region level. Identify and implement practices to further embed a culture of health and well-being. Develops operational procedures and maintains ongoing quality improvement as well as coordinate problem resolution with on-site Be Well Within program.
- Manages direct oversight of new clinic physician onboardings. Participates in and conducts Executive Health meetings with providers and vendors.
- Works with the System Director, Executive Health and other Harness Health associates to manage revenue cycle process. Participates in planning and budgeting process and analyzes financial billing reports to assist with decision-making. Manages work queues.
- Adheres to the established controls of quality, compliance and risk standards for the day to day operations of the Executive Health Experience. This includes management of supply chain activities including the ordering of supplies and maintaining inventory. Submits invoices for payment.
- Manages Executive Health Program client accounts, internal and external employer relationships, on a day-to-day basis. Creates linkages and interfaces between outside employers for better program integration and messaging. Serves as a role model to set the standards of professionalism, and outstanding customer service in all relationships with clients, providers and vendors.
- Required Minimum Education: Associates Degree
- Specialty/Major: Nursing (RN)
- Licensure/Certification Required: South Carolina Nursing Licensure
- Minimum Years of Experience: 1-2 years
- Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required: Organization, communication and commitment to the Ministry
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:SS Harness - Administration
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse