RN - RADIOLOGY SPECIALS
Greenville, South Carolina
At Bon Secours Mercy Health our nurses are able to see the impact they can have on our patients’ lives. We encourage and support our nurses as they develop and grow in their profession. Whether you are a new graduate nurse or joining us further along in your career we have opportunities and multiple career path options for you. Every patient means the world to someone and at Bon Secours Mercy Health our nurses mean the world to us.
“Being able to positively impact peoples' lives every single day. Great culture and friendly people at the home office in Bond Hill. New building/technology and wonderful cafeteria staff and food.”
What makes a successful Nurse at Bon Secours Mercy Health?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Compassion — We commit to accompanying those we serve with mercy and tenderness, recognizing that "being with" is as important as "doing for".
- Human dignity — We commit to upholding the sacredness of life and being respectful and inclusive of everyone.
- Service — We commit to providing the highest quality in every dimension of our ministry.
- Stewardship — We commit to promoting the responsible use of all human and financial resources, including Earth itself.
- Integrity — We commit to acting ethically and modeling right relationships in all of our individual and organizational encounters.
RN - RADIOLOGY SPECIALSRequisition R045486 Market Greenville, SC Department Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
*UP TO $7,000 BONUS ELIGIBLE BASED ON EXPERIENCE
ST. FRANCIS HOSPITAL
The Registered Nurse provides nursing care to patients in compliance with the South Carolina Nurse Practice Act, Standards of Practice defined by ANA, JCAHO, and organization protocols, policies, procedures and guidelines. Develops, implements, evaluates and revises plan of care based on physical, psychosocial, spiritual, and educational needs of the patients and family. Collaborates with staff, physicians, and other disciplines to provide quality care. Maintains clinical knowledge and skills competencies to facilitate patient care in accordance with current standards of practice. Provides for a safe patient care environment.
1. Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
2. Successful completion of Connect Care Module IP110 (Essentials), RX210 (EMAR), IP300 (General Nursing) with a minimum score of 84%.
3. Minimum 2 years of critical care.
4. RN licensure required.5. Achieves and maintains BLS and ACLS certifications.
An essential function of this position is to comply with BSHSI Policy (SYS.HR.NUR.001) which requires, as a condition of employment, that all registered nurses with diplomas or associate degrees who apply and are hired after May 1, 2015 complete a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree within five years of start date.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Special Procedures - St. Francis - Downtown - Interventional Radiology
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nurses are one of the most trusted professions in the world, and it’s because of who we are and how we care about patients.Amanda M. Registered Nurse
You will have days where you are the sole reason that someone is alive. You won’t find that in any other career.Michael W. Registered Nurse
Paid Time Off