Medical Assistant - Wellington Family Mediicine ( Union )- Mercy HealthRequisition R049898 Market Lorain, OH Department Wellington Rural Health Clinic - Allen Medical Center Hospital/Rural Health Clinic Shift All Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health
Assists in the delivery of primary health care and patient management.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of medical practice and care to assist in providing patient care. Knowledge of examination, diagnostic and treatment room procedures. Knowledge of medical equipment and instruments to administer patient care. Skill in maintaining records and recording results.
- Graduation from accredited program for Medical Assistants.
- Certification from the American Association of Medical Assistants.
- Two years of work related experience in Medical Office as Medical Assistant.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. Must be able to read, write and perform simple mathematical computations. Successful completion of a Medical Terminology is required. Possess ability to meet public graciously. Ability to type 35 wpm required. Demonstrate ability to report facts with accuracy, follow instructions and complete assignments independently. Current CPR certification required.
Working Conditions Reporting Relationships
Mental fatigue and eye strain resulting from continuously using eyesight while reading and recording. Minor scrapes and bumps may occur.
Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Wellington Rural Health Clinic - Allen Medical Center Hospital/Rural Health Clinic
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. RN