MRI Technologist Full-Time Days/AfternoonRequisition R091284 Market Lorain, Ohio Department Northern Ohio Imaging Company - Elyria Shift Days/Evenings Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health
Under the direction and supervision of a radiologist/physician, performs all procedures within the MRI section of Radiology in the Medical Imaging Department. Also maintains appropriate records and documentation according to local, State and Federal guidelines as appropriate and/or necessary. Observes all radiation safety guidelines and performs any other duties which assist in the provision of quality patient care according to the mission and values of the hospital.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic at a level normally acquired through completion of high school or equivalent.
Knowledge of MRI practices and procedures at a level normally acquired through completion of an A.S. or B.S. program, or completion of a cross training program, and MRI registered within one year of position acceptance.
- Normal patient care environment with little exposure to noise, dust, temperature and the like.
- Frequent exposure to radiation with little chance of injury when established safety procedures are followed.
- Substantial physical effort exerted up to fifty percent of work time.
- Ability to walk, stand, and bend more than eighty percent of time.
- Frequent (fifty to eighty percent of work time) exposure to adverse conditions.
Reports to assigned Manager/Lead Imaging Technologist.
Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Northern Ohio Imaging Company - Elyria
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse