RN (Registered Nurse) Cath Lab Mercy Health Lorain
At Bon Secours Mercy Health our nurses are able to see the impact they can have on our patients’ lives. We encourage and support our nurses as they develop and grow in their profession. Whether you are a new graduate nurse or joining us further along in your career we have opportunities and multiple career path options for you. Every patient means the world to someone and at Bon Secours Mercy Health our nurses mean the world to us.
“Being able to positively impact peoples' lives every single day. Great culture and friendly people at the home office in Bond Hill. New building/technology and wonderful cafeteria staff and food.”
What makes a successful Nurse at Bon Secours Mercy Health?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Compassion — We commit to accompanying those we serve with mercy and tenderness, recognizing that "being with" is as important as "doing for".
- Human dignity — We commit to upholding the sacredness of life and being respectful and inclusive of everyone.
- Service — We commit to providing the highest quality in every dimension of our ministry.
- Stewardship — We commit to promoting the responsible use of all human and financial resources, including Earth itself.
- Integrity — We commit to acting ethically and modeling right relationships in all of our individual and organizational encounters.
RN (Registered Nurse) Cath Lab Mercy Health LorainRequisition R089457 Market Lorain, Ohio Department Cath Lab - Lorain Shift All Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health
Knowledge of nursing practices and procedures acquired through completion of RN program. Current Ohio RN licensure and CPR certification. One year experience in telemetry required Critical Care, ICU or E.D. experience recommended. Cardiac Cath Lab preferred . The expanded roles include ability to serve as team leader and builder. ACLS required. ICU and Radiology Experience preferred.
Minimum Knowledge and Skills, Etc.
1. Graduation from a state-accredited school of nursing.
2. Current licensure from the state of Ohio as an RN.
3. Successful completion of general and unit-specific orientation and hospital probationary period. Completes Orientation Checklist.
4. Obtains/maintains a minimum of 12 contact hours of continuing education annually which includes Fire Safety and CPR Recertification.
5. Must have theoretical knowledge combined with clinical experience in providing nursing care for a variety of patients. Must be able to communicate well verbally and in writing with people of varying backgrounds.
Moderate level of physical exertion required. Occasional exposure to adverse conditions.
Responsible to Nurse Manager, or in his/her absence, the Administrative Supervisor. May receive direct instructions from Charge Nurse or Director.
Workers supervised: Licensed Practical Nurses and Patient Care Assistants
Include possible flex to 40hrs per week as needed for staffing coverage.
This position requires on call responsibilities.
This is a Collective Bargaining Unit Position
Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Cath Lab - Lorain
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
In some instances, the nurse’s voice and touch is the last thing a patient will hear or feel. This is part of our calling as nurses, to be there for our patients in all stages of life, from the beginning to the very end.Ali L. Registered Nurse
You will have days where you are the sole reason that someone is alive. You won’t find that in any other career.Michael W. Registered Nurse
Paid Time Off
Recently Viewed Jobs
- Clinical Coordinator (RN)- FT Evenings- 2N Telemetry Unit St. Mary's Hospital Richmond, Virginia
- Rad Technologist - PRN Kilmarnock, Virginia
- Registered Nurse (RN) - Rehab Services - Maryview Medical Center Portsmouth, Virginia