Patient Care Tech- float poolRequisition R052948 Market Mechanicsville, VA Department Shift Evenings/Nights Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
Primary Function/General Purpose of Position
Under the supervision of a registered nurse, provides direct, quality nursing care to meet patients' comfort, personal hygiene, and safety needs. Performs other related duties as assigned.
1. Must have a high school diploma or GED
2. Certified Nursing Assistant in the State of Virginia or successful completion of the first semester of nursing clinicals within the past 3 years, Emergency Medical Technician, Paramedic, Medical Assistant certificate or minimum of 2 years current work related experience
3. BCLS certification required
4. Previous experience using a computer preferred
5. Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 50 lbs. and perform all functions involved in CPR
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:36
Department:Nursing Administration - Memorial - Nurse Staffing Office
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. RN