RN - Registered Nurse - Rapid Response Team
At Bon Secours Mercy Health our nurses are able to see the impact they can have on our patients’ lives. We encourage and support our nurses as they develop and grow in their profession. Whether you are a new graduate nurse or joining us further along in your career we have opportunities and multiple career path options for you. Every patient means the world to someone and at Bon Secours Mercy Health our nurses mean the world to us.
“Being able to positively impact peoples' lives every single day. Great culture and friendly people at the home office in Bond Hill. New building/technology and wonderful cafeteria staff and food.”
What makes a successful Nurse at Bon Secours Mercy Health?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Compassion — We commit to accompanying those we serve with mercy and tenderness, recognizing that "being with" is as important as "doing for".
- Human dignity — We commit to upholding the sacredness of life and being respectful and inclusive of everyone.
- Service — We commit to providing the highest quality in every dimension of our ministry.
- Stewardship — We commit to promoting the responsible use of all human and financial resources, including Earth itself.
- Integrity — We commit to acting ethically and modeling right relationships in all of our individual and organizational encounters.
RN - Registered Nurse - Rapid Response TeamRequisition R130274 Market Midlothian, Virginia Shift Nights Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
We have PRN and FT night shift positions available! Hours are 6:00pm-6:00am!
Primary Function/General Purpose of Position
The Rapid Response Team Registered Nurse is an experienced and highly skilled clinician who will manage all codes and rapid response situations. The candidate must be able to function autonomously in a critical situation, assign tasks to those in attendance and ensure the safety and wellbeing of the patient. The RN utilizes an interdisciplinary approach to patient care service delivery across the continuum of care.
Must be a graduate of an accredited nursing school. Must be currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of Virginia Must have at least two years of critical care unit or emergency department experience Must possess the knowledge of clinical, psychological, and pathophysiological theories related to nursing diagnosis and treatment. Can competently perform the range of nursing techniques found in general nursing practice, as normally acquired through completion of an accredited nursing program. Maintains current CPR/ACLS certification.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
Many of our opportunities reward* your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- Employer contributions to retirement savings plan when eligible
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
*Benefits offerings vary according to employment status
Scheduled Weekly Hours:36
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
In some instances, the nurse’s voice and touch is the last thing a patient will hear or feel. This is part of our calling as nurses, to be there for our patients in all stages of life, from the beginning to the very end.Ali L. Registered Nurse
You will have days where you are the sole reason that someone is alive. You won’t find that in any other career.Michael W. Registered Nurse
Paid Time Off
Recently Viewed Jobs
- Patient Service Representative Richmond, Virginia
- Student Rad Tech Cincinnati, Ohio
- RN Registered Nurse | Acute Rehab Unit | Springfield Regional Medical Center Springfield, Ohio