Security Officer Unarmed- Full TimeRequisition R097977 Market Midlothian, Virginia Department Security - St. Francis - Richmond Shift Other Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
ST FRANCIS MEDICAL CENTER
Responsible for providing a safe and healthy environment for visitors, patients and employees. Monitors environment to detect potential hazards and reporting same while providing assistance and services according to established procedures.
A limited number of Bon Secours positions are subject to a Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) check. Given the responsibilities of this role in the organization, this position is subject to a DMV check at time of application submission in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). Results will be considered as part of the selection process. If you do not want to be subject to a DMV check, we encourage you to apply for other openings with Bon Secours.
1. Knowledge generally acquired through completion of a high school education.
2. Previous knowledge of security and/or law enforcement measures and techniques at a level generally acquired during 6 to 12 months of on-the-job training and orientation in such techniques or college curriculum in Administration of Justice.
3. A valid Commonwealth of Virginia driver's license.
4. Current Division of Motor Vehicles driving record which is free of any moving violations within the past three years immediately preceding, or during employment with the Security Department.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Security - St. Francis - Richmond
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse