Clinical Lead Nurse - CAR 2 Med Surg - Mercy Health St. Vincent - Full Time DaysRequisition R031592 Market Toledo, OH Department Coronary Care Unit (CCU) 2 MS- St. Vincent Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health
The Clinical Lead Nurse serves as a clinical leader to ensure that each patient receives quality, individualized care that is proactive and coordinated among the care delivery team and that the patient is attaining their clinical goals. These activities include clinical resource, patient throughput, quality/safety, and experience.
- Current RN license in the state of Ohio. BSN preferred, or must be obtained within 3 years.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years clinical experience.
- Ability to analyze clinical, financial and social situations, identifying problems and alternative courses of action.
- Willingness to be flexible, resourceful, and creative in problem solving.
- Ability to act independently, offer suggestions, supports, and participates in improving performance and operations.
- Ability to guide and direct the health care team to assure optimal patient outcomes. Clinical expertise in specialty area.
- Ability to organize and present information clearly and concisely.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills in order to effectively communicate with physicians, patients, families and other members of the interdisciplinary team.
- Creative problem solving and critical thinking; and excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to support bedside nurse to clinically progress patient to next level of care.
- Required to meet competencies and criteria established for unit assigned.
- Current CPR certification required.
- ACLS and other certifications may be required.
Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:36
Department:Coronary Care Unit (CCU) 2 MS- St. Vincent
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Ashland, Kentucky, which is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. RN