HR Services: Senior Project ManagerRequisition R026319 Market Cincinnati, OH Department SS Human Resources - Strategic HR Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
The Sr HR Project Manager develops and maintains project plans supporting HR programs and initiatives using project management tools and processes. This role is responsible for coordinating teams across the HR function (including subject matter leaders, HR technology administrators, employee services, employee experience) and outside the HR function to deliver successful projects/programs within budget, on time and with a distinctive employee experience.
- Plans, manages, and monitors projects from initiation through implementation, including scope, changes, risk and quality.Acts as primary project contact to establish key stakeholder requirements and project objectives.
- Responsible for driving issues to resolution and escalating unresolved issues to the leadership team in a timely manner.Develops options and recommendations to drive critical decisions.
- Establishes project management processes and methodologies to ensure assigned projects meet high quality standards and stakeholder expectations.
- Works with internal teams and vendors to ensure project documentation and requirements are captured, signed-off and delivered solution meets stated requirements.
- Measures and monitors progress to ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget, and meet or exceed expectations.
- Partners with Information Technology to align and manage expectations for development timeframes.
- Provides clear and concise status updates and reports to various levels of the organization.
- Responsible for handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Responsible for managing indirect staff.
Required Minimum Education:
Minimum Years and Type of Experience:5+ years of Project Management experience
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:5+ years of HR Technology and/or related HR Systems line of business experience, Workday technology implementation experience
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:HR operational experience (benefits, recruiting, learning, compensation, business partnering)
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:SS Human Resources - Strategic HR
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Ashland, Kentucky, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. RN