Information Security Assurance AssessorRequisition R024954 Market Cincinnati, OH Department SS I&T - Info Security Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
- Communicates and ensures programs are in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies, and standards
- Serve as subject matter expert to internal business and technology teams on range of compliance standards as influenced by regulatory mandates (HIPAA, FTC) and industry best practices (e. g. NIST CSF, HITRUST, ITIL, PCI, SOC2 Type II, etc.)
- Verify that application software/network/system security postures are implemented as stated, documented deviation, and recommend required actions to correct those deviations.
- Document best practices for security and information assurance based on business and user requirements
- Perform security reviews, identify gaps in security architecture and develop a security risk management plan.
- Perform risk analysis (i.e. threat, vulnerability and probability of occurrence) whenever an application or system undergoes a certification process.
- Provide input into the Risk Management Framework process activities and related documentation
- Participate in Risk Governance process to provide security risks, mitigations and input on other technical risks.
- Ensure that plans of actions and milestones or remediation plans are in place for vulnerabilities identified during risk assessments, audits, inspections, etc.
- Contribute to other Information Risk and Assurance programs and functions as needed.
- Accountable for the reporting of key metrics as defined by the program in a timely manner.
- All other duties as assigned.
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:SS I&T - Info Security
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Ashland, Kentucky, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. RN